Warehouse Officer Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Warehouse Officer for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Independently able to receive finished goods from production and systematically allocate to Warehouse by maintaining clear tracking record in the system.
• Inspect & Report for damage or discrepancies, while receiving & retrieving stock.
• Ensure adequate record keeping & manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels.
• To keep a clean & safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
• Follow quality service standards & comply with procedures and rules.
• Supervise loading and unloading operations.
• Supervise forklift and pallet jack operations.
• Supervise counting, weighing and identifying of materials meant for shipment.
• Check and verify materials in warehouse periodically.
• Maintain records of equipment, materials and products.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Strong organizational & interpersonal ability.
• Experience in Warehouse activities in a Perfume/Cosmetics/ pharmaceutical industry will be preferred.
• Well organized approach to tasks.
• Numerical and analytical ability.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English and Hindi are mandatory.
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Knowledge of ERP is mandatory and experience in JD Edward will be preferred.
• Good level computer skills – Microsoft/stock management system.