Validation Officer Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Validation Officer for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Calibrates and/or reviews calibration a variety of laboratory instruments/equipment to ensure compliance with specifications
• Performs routine inst Validation, qualification and calibration on laboratory equipment.
• Coordinate and assist contractors who may be used to perform any of the above tasks.
• Investigate out of calibration results.
• Responsible for maintaining the calibration database
• Write qualification documents for laboratory instrumentation.
• Update and/or create written procedures concerning instrumentation when needed.
• Establish and maintain Equipment History Files MF
• Schedule/plan/execute validation and Calibration activities.
• Conduct periodic reviews of instrument validation as part of the validation life cycle.
• Preparing and presenting periodic management updates on activities to senior management.
Qualifications and requirements :
• B.S. in pharmacies, Chemistry or Engineering
• Coordinator: B.S. in Chemistry/ Engineering with 1+ years of relevant experience.
• Ability to calibrate a variety of laboratory instruments while ensuring compliance with specifications.
• Ability to understand and follow written procedures concerning laboratory instrumentation.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Computer literate with the proficiency of Microsoft Office package including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Dynamic in approach to work.
• Capable of performing other duties as assigned by management.