Training Specialist Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Training Specialist for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Identify priority competence gaps with support of line managers for closure and identify training needs.
• Advise and review the preparation of the Annual Training Catalogue in coordination with the T&E Team.
• Contribute to the cost estimates for the budget process for Behavioural training programs to ensure that we have sufficient budget to run the identified training courses.
• Formulate and implement standards in sourcing and monitoring the quality of external training providers and consultants to ensure quality training is provided to address gaps of staff.
• Monitoring and analysing post evaluation of Facilitator performance to ensure hiring of quality and reputable providers and maximize return on investment.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Training or equivalent.
• Minimum eight year’s experience in learning and development work and related activities, in the oil, gas or petrochemical industry.
• Communication skills including professional level English, verbal and written, presentation and report writing.
• Skilled facilitator with well-developed coaching skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels with impact and influence.
• High-level interpersonal skills to build collaborative relationship across organisation.
• Computer literacy.