Training manager Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Training manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Assist in all reward and recognition programs and training strategies
• Oversee all employee training related matters as they relate to and local employment law and process
• Support and implement activities with employee Housing Manager and initiatives
• Must be familiar with manpower planning processes and good knowledge on compensations and benefit practices
• Understand and comply with the termination process and unemployment compensation
• Compile Turnover Report, copy and distribute to Senior Management team
• Respond to departmental training analysis, and maintain training logbooks
• Completion & Evaluation of yearly Training audits
• Become certified trainer in all Human Resources training modules
• Ability to train, motivate, evaluate, mentor and direct employees and managers to meet desired Hotel and company goals
• Ability to supervise, engage, coach and mentor department trainers.
Qualifications and requirements :
• College Degree in Business, Hospitality, or L&D/HR Related field preferred
• Two to four years of human resources experience or operations management preferred
• Should have a 5 star Training Manager experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic an advantage
• Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments
• Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork
• Strong Knowledge of local employment labor laws, employee liaison and employee counseling.