Timekeeper Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Timekeeper for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Maintain time sheets and accurately inputting time and attendance data.
• Capable of multitasking, planning and organizing details while communicating effectively.
• Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
• Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time sheets and other records.
• Calculate and include deductions.
• Create and distribute paychecks in accordance with hours worked and corrects paycheck errors.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Knowledge in accounting and payroll.
• Knowledge of administration & MS Office.
• Diploma / Certificate with minimum 3 to 4 years of UAE experience in a construction industry.
• Able to work inside and outside Cairo
• Familiar with Excel & HR System.