Technical Trainer Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Technical Trainer for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Deliver and facilitate product training without supervision.
• Facilitate training using approved materials to comprehensively cover the course material without significant variation to ensure a consistent customer experience.
• Coach participants through lab exercises and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
• Travel, as needed, for onsite, private training classes.
• Learn new features and training materials that correspond with each major product release.
• Contribute toward departmental blogs, postings, and promotion.
Qualifications and requirements :
• 5+ years of proven experience with incident response, forensics, cyber security or security technologies
• BA/BS in Computer Science
• Excellent presentation skills
• Technical knowledge: Enterprise IT infrastructures, configuration, and management; knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems; virtualization technologies; Python programming, SQL, and SYSLOG
• Exposure to Mac environments, technologies, and products
• Familiarity with virtual classroom platforms such as WebEx or Zoom, and learning management systems
• Ability to handle/manage multiple simultaneous engagements across different time zones
• Experience developing and maintaining virtual lab environments
• Multilingual: English + Arabic fluent.