Technical Office Manager Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Technical Office Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Administrated Fabrication of Steel structures, Plate works, Static equipment, and Tanks
• Prepared and Submitted daily and weekly work schedules
• Communicating with customers to resolve design issues
• Checking drawings for accuracy and errors
• Checked drawings to ensure adherence to design plans without discrepancies design
• Coordinate with sales in relation to direct communication with customers
• Preparing and updating the Technical Specifications Manual
• Preparing and updating the initial drawing designs guide
• Clarity and comprehensiveness of designs and easy to read by all.
• Collaborated with team members to ensure project completion by deadline Providing
• support at all stages of the design process
• Involved in creating and planning new production processes.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• 5 years of experience
• Fluent English written and spoken
• Excellent knowledge and usage of Solid Work & Auto Cad
• Familiar with manufacturing specifications and standards
• Compliance with ISO standards
• Well experienced in Shop drawings and execution drawings.