Tax Specialist Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Tax Specialist for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Ensure compliance with local and international indirect tax regulations, implications and treatments
• Provide innovative tax planning and review complex VAT returns
• Assist in implementation of VAT strategies
• Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the Group.
• Review current and deferred tax provision
• Identify and mitigate tax risks
• Assessing the impact of changes in tax law and accounting principles on the business
• Plan, direct, and execute various tax projects.
• Promote awareness of indirect tax across the Group, influencing and managing the business expectations relating to indirect taxes
• Research and develop tax-saving strategies.
Qualifications and requirements :
• A minimum of 4-6 years of relevant tax experience.
• Candidates with Professional Finance & Accounting Qualification or ATT will be preferred.
• Only candidates who have performed a specific tax role will be considered.
• Any implementation experience is beneficial.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team