Structural Engineer Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Structural Engineer for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Preparation and review of hull and outfitting structural drawings.
• Guidance and review of the lifting studies and stress analysis.
• Preparation of Design basis, Project specific specifications for EPC projects and other projects involving Basic / Detail engineering.
• Material engineering which includes preparation of Purchase specifications, Purchase requisitions, Technical bid analysis, Vendor document / drawing evaluation after order.
• Co-ordination with Internal Departments, Clients & Inspection Agencies.
• Attend project review meetings. Responsible for change management and trend notifications.
• Monitor budget compliance of design deliverable production.
• Ensure Compliance to HSES policies and procedures as applicable.
• Activity planning, work assignment, work scheduling and monitoring. Inter disciplinary checks & co-ordination.
• Ensure Compliance with all applicable information security policies & procedures.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree in civil, structural or mechanical engineering.
• 10 + years in engineering department of any offshore rig building or ship building industry.
• Exposure to AutoCAD 3D design tools .
• Exposure to structural design software such as SACS, STAAD Pro, Abaqus.
• Design experience in steel structural analysis software used in marine industry.
• Fluent written and spoken English.