Senior Estimator Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Senior Estimator for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Able to prepare an estimate and final price that is complete, accurate and on time to meet schedule and bid requirements.
• Develops and maintains cost standards, libraries, rate library, and cost performance history.
• Able to analyze product costing for potential improvements.
• Able to identify non-standard items and estimate those items accordingly. Examples are onerous contract terms, process risks, unusual hardware, etc.
• Use information from the Sales Department to establish and carry out an estimating plan.
• Review customer specifications and requirements for area of ambiguity or potential risk that may require special consideration or evaluation.
• Prepares conformed estimate upon contract award.
• Has ability to identify missing information on drawings and specifications and estimate accordingly or recommend contingency.
• Perform other duties assigned by the Manager from time to time.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• With minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
• Preferably coming from Multi National Oil and Gas company
• Middle East experience is a must
• Computer literate and proficient in automated spreadsheet, database, and estimating tool usage.