Sales Representative Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Sales Representative for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Report on daily and weekly sales activities to Sales Supervisor.
• Maintains an updated and accurate sales files and reports as requested by management.
• Assist in promotional and special marketing initiatives.
• Collect all receivables related to assigned accounts on a timely manner.
• Monitor competitors prices and any special promotional campaigns and report observations and findings to sales and marketing departments.
• Handle customer issues and resolve any problems whenever possible or escalate them to the responsible manager to ensure they are dealt with effectively.
• Loading and unloading the vans to ensure having the right products mix guarantying no out of stock during the journey plan.
• Build strong customer penetration to establish/maintain the company’s position as the preferred supplier.
• Manage allocated cash allowances, budgets and offers.
• Maintains all daily, weekly and monthly reports updated and ensures timely submission.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Post-secondary diploma 2 years in business, marketing, or relevant field.
• Min 2 years experience in sales and distribution.
• Basic knowledge of MS-Office.
• Basic negotiation Skills.
• Valid driving Licence
• Basic negotiation Skills
• Attention to detail.