Revenue Manager Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Revenue Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Analyzes information, identifies current and potential problems and proposes solutions.
• Generate updates on each segment and continually analyzes transient booking patterns.
• Assists with account diagnostics process and validates conclusions.
• Maintains accurate reservation system information.
• Checks distribution channels regularly for hotel positioning, information accuracy and competitor positioning.
• Observes, receives, and otherwise obtains information from all relevant sources.
• Identifies areas needing improvement, identifies competitor set strengths, and develops strategies to achieve our fair Market Share.
• Generates annual room revenue budget.
• Revenue Management Strategy
• Provides critical input to property leaders for development of market sales strategy.
• Assists hotels with pricing and provides input on business evaluation recommendations.
• Provides recommendations to improve effectiveness of revenue management processes.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Requirements include having a minimum 3 years experience as a Revenue Manager or similar position in 5-star hotels.
• Strong organization and analytical skills
• Degree-level qualification
• Ability to influence and persuade with excellent negotiation skills
• Experience in luxury hotel brands
• Revenue management experience
• Expert skill level in the use of the Microsoft Office and Opera.