Reservations Supervisor Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Reservations Supervisor for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• To ensure the reservation sales agents are filling the responsibilities as outlined in their job descriptions.
• Supervising the day to day running of the reservation department ensuring that the work load is fairly distributed and completed in a timely and professional manner.
• Rate Restrictions, hurdles and availabilities
• Maximise rooms revenue through the conversion of telephone calls into sales
• Utilize effective up selling techniques
• Be flexible in sales technique through offering the right product to the right customer at the right time
• Co-host dinners/special events with the Sales Team and be involved in client entertainment as required
• Maintain accuracy and cleanliness of the PMS Database
• Ensure market segmentation is accurate for each reservation
• Merge profiles as necessary
• Support the Reservations Manager and/or Revenue Management leader with special projects as required.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Degree/Diploma in Training and Development or Hotel Management
• Working knowledge of Opera, Microsoft Office.
• Minimum 3 years experience in Hotel or Resort, as Reservations Agents.
• Luxury hotel or resort background preferred
• Understands the local culture and have worked in the region.