Research Fellow Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Research Fellow for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Collect primary and secondary datasets
• Participate in survey design and impact evaluation activities
• Prepare literature reviews per request of senior researchers
• Develop policy briefs, presentations, and other documents presenting research evidence in a compelling and policy-relevant format
• Support research project activities, including intervention implementation, and contribute to field-based scoping, survey design, and survey testing
• Conduct day-to-day field-based activities, under supervision of senior researchers and in collaboration with relevant policy partners in Saudi Arabia
• Facilitate the formation of relationships between policy makers and researchers to develop new project collaborations
• Others, as required
Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in economics, statistics, education, management, computer science, or a related field including quantitative coursework, with at least 2 years of relevant experience
• Strong interest in public policy and economic development
• Excellent oral and written English and Arabic communication skills
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
• Master’s degree in economics, statistics, education, management, computer science, or related quantitative field and experience with quantitative research.