Quality Control Chemist Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Quality Control Chemist for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Inspect, sample and analyze raw packaging materials & final products samples.
• Manage the running production lines to assure target to target variability and yields are maintained.
• Select product to be sampled for testing from each production run utilizing the standard methodology and specified frequency, outlined in the Company Quality Manual.
• Compare the product’s test results to the Product Specifications Sheet for each sample taken
• Assure the calibration and maintaining the testing equipment, solutions and materials for tests, per the Company Quality Manual Procedures and Frequency.
• Ensure that periodic quality checks are performed
• Inspect all products goods inward, in-process & final products & witness manufacturing of final products in accordance with all applicable procedures, standards, drawings and specs.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Degree from accredited college / university in Chemistry/ Food Science/ must have Microbiology background / Operations Management/Engineering and 3-4 years equivalent experience.
• Experience in data evaluation trending and troubleshooting
• MS Office and internet
• Proficiency on investigation skills for root cause analysis and raw material methods qualification/validation experience.
• Knowledge of the regulatory guidelines related to raw material issues, product components, and container closure integrity testing.
• Analytical and complex problem solving skills
• Team oriented
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Quality orientation.