Property Consultant Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Property Consultant for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Increase property inventory stock which include ownership documents
• Achieve sales targets/KPI’s
• Stay up-to-date with the latest property market
• Network building and ensure professional relationship with prospect clients
• Ensure all enquiries are attended to within a short span of time
• Follow-up with clients on a regular basis
• Update records on the CRM regularly and accurately
• Promote AQUA’s in-house services and generate referral leads
• Follow company’s policy and procedure for each internal and external transactions.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role within the property industry in the UAE
• A successful and proven sales track record
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Good presentation, negotiating and networking skills
• Self-driven and demonstrable experience in generating leads and converting them
• Good computer literacy
• Previous RERA training and certificate is an advantage
• Fluent Arabic and English speakers will be given preference.