Project Controls Manager Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Project Controls Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Establishing and setting up the main project controls platform for a multiple project development.
• Ensure the schedule baselines are set and project control mechanisms are in place to monitor performance.
• Delivering intelligence and updates on change management.
• Reporting to and collaborating with stakeholders, internal and external.
• Working closely with the client, sub consultants and main contractors.
• Reviewing overall project status with the project management team and recommend corrective action where necessary.
• Providing risk management and reporting.
• Demonstrating a clear, systematic approach to solving complex issues and are able to communicate solutions in an effective, efficient, high level manner.
• Analysing and reporting on all scheduling, cost and change controls for this scheme in conjunction with the project/PMO.
Qualifications and requirements :
• A relevant degree qualification.
• Major project/programme experience including buildings and infrastructure.
• Project controls experience including risk, change and reporting.
• Experience working in a client-facing role for a PMC or as a client is essential.
• Significant experience in managing and coordinating stakeholders.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player.
• Excellent communication skills.