Procurement Manager Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Procurement Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
• Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
• Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
• Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
• Researches new products and services to meet company s goals
• Assesses total costs of company purchases
• Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
• Reports to the chief procurement officer.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Strong knowledge and experience in vehicle manufacturing industry
• Strong knowledge and experience in Middle East market
• Ability to speak Arabic is an advantage
• Very proficient with English language
• Candidates with minimum 7 years of experience as Procurement Officer with civil road construction experience.