Policy Management Agent Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Policy Management Agent for our company. Location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Handling all clients policies with different insurers from the back office side.
• Revising all new membership applications presented by the Business Development Department and the Client Relations team.
• Preparing and dispatching weekly pouch to insurance companies.
• Receiving and reviewing weekly pouch from insurance companies.
• Ensuring all in-coming and out-going membership documents are accurate.
• Receiving/Issuing, revising and dispatching invoices and renewal documents.
• Inputting customer and account data from source documents within time limits.
• Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
• Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
• Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
• Generate weekly reports and some reports upon request.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Experience with MS Office and data programs.
• Familiarity with administrative duties.
• Typing speed and accuracy.
• Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Attention to detail.
• Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.