Plater Foreman Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Plater Foreman for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Lead, direct control and administrate skilled workers engaged in steel fabrication activities onboard and workshop
• Preplanning of jobs and providing feedback to Foreman Sr. / Supervisor on sequence of job, manpower, equipment requirement
• Co-ordination with Project Manager, Inspector, Other trades and within Dept. for smooth execution of job
• Liaise with other discipline foremen / supervision to ensure the optimum utilization of available resources, with the overall objective of successful completion of the project
• Proactive participation in identifying errors Onboard / Work Shop and effective reporting through NCIR system.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Diploma in Engineering or any Industrial training certificate is a must
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in the Marine or Ship Building industry
• Any Trade Apprentice course, Offshore or Oil and Gas training is an advantage
• Thorough knowledge in various types steel works, steel structures and welding procedure specifications
• Knowledge and Experience in ship repair and new building yard.
• Ability to read, interpret and follow method statements and procedures, specifications, drawings, and other discipline related project and engineering documentation
• Ability to handle 10 to 15 Platers under his supervision
• Excellent communication skills.