Piping Supervisor Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Piping Supervisor for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Coordinate, delegate, and monitor the construction activities both day and night shifts
• Ensure compliance with project specifications, tender, work instructions and targets as appropriate
• Complies with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
• Direct and align subordinates to work within project schedules according to departmental objectives and guidelines.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineer or any relevant course is a preferred
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in heavy industrial projects such as ship yards, refineries, petro-chemical complexes or power plants
• Trainings with Piping Engineering or ISO 9001 is preferred
• Proficient user of Primavera and MS Project is desirable
• Hands-on job senior/general foreman experience in piping construction
• Ability to effectively interact with project team members, clients, subcontractors, and multinational employees
• Should be conversant with applicable safe working practices, quality & standards
• Excellent communication skills.