Payroll Manager Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Payroll Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Implement Workday solution to facilitate payroll processing
• Excellent understanding of multi payroll for salary and hourly employees.
• Ensure effectiveness of payroll internal controls in compliance with company policies and applicable labour law
• Drive improvement of payroll procedures and processes
• Manage audit Compile documentation and requested reports
• Reconcile payroll reports for the general ledger entries
• Manage benefit information and ensure payroll system is updated
• Closed and balanced the Payroll accounting systems.
• Experienced in managing the payroll function & team support, development and coaching
• Solid understanding of accounting payroll in similar industry.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Master Degree in Business Administration, HR, or Finance
• Professional HR Qualifications like CIPD is an advantage
• 10 + years of Payroll experience; managing payroll for minimum 1000+ employees in similar industry
• Hand on Knowledge of Oracle Module is a MUST
• Strong work ethics
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
• Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
• Organizational and leadership skills
• An analytical mind and good math skills.