Logistic Manager Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Logistic Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
• Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
• Train shipping department personnel in roles or responsibilities regarding global logistics strategies.
• Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports
• Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
• Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
• Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
• Negotiate transportation rates or services.
• Design models for use in evaluating logistics programs or services.
• Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
• Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
• Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
• Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
• A minimum of 5 year’s experience in a similar role.
• In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
• Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
• Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Interpersonal skills
• logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.