Laboratory Technician Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Laboratory Technician for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Collect samples to be tested, register, test, store, and dispose of them in accordance with applicable standard laboratory quality procedures.
• Conduct the required tests and record the results accurately.
• Ensure that policies and procedures are understood, implemented and adhered to by all employees.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• B.Sc in Chemistry or Civil Engineering or Geology or related field.
• At least 5 years of working in a large scale accredited laboratory, including at least 1 year of supervisory experience before FME.
• Must also be well acquainted with Industry Standards against which they are tested
• Fill in for the Laboratory Manager in his absence for routine supervision, with authorisations for invoicing and contracts being escalated to superiors.
• Use and calibrate different equipment and tools.
• Dexterity in handling different equipment, tools and chemicals.
• Accuracy in reading results of tests and recording them correctly.
• Attention to detail to ensure correctness of test data in datasheets and reports, by self-checks.