Investment Associate Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Investment Associate for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Develop and implement a catalogue of items and preserve the accuracy of catalogued items.
• Be the primary contact and custodian for files/records and establish a work flow/procedure for the movement and tracking of documents, invoices, and engagement letters.
• Safe keep relevant documentation for facilitating a clean audit.
• Retrieve and organize necessary papers for key meetings.
• Co-ordinate the translation of documents to Arabic or English as required.
• Provide regular reports to the department head and escalate any documentation issues/concerns, as appropriate.
• Serve as a backup for other team members and provide support in case of resource shortages or absences.
• Work with the team on special projects and ad-hoc duties, as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements :
• A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma of business related certificate.
• 2-4 year’s experience in an office/business administration or secretarial role.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; Arabic is advantageous
• Knowledge of real estate business is desirable.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
• Strong computer skills
• Ethical, reliable, proactive, and enthusiastic
• Ability to handle strictly confidential information.