Inventory Manager Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Inventory Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
• Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
• Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
• Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
• Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
• Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
• Analyze data to anticipate future needs
• Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
• Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
• Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Working knowledge of inventory management software
• Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
• An analytical mind with strong math skills
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Reliable and trustworthy.