HR Manager Job Opening. Currently we are looking for HR Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Lead and manage HR areas such as Manpower Planning and Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations and Engagement, Performance Management and Succession Planning, Learning and Development, among others
• Manage and monitor manpower budgets
• Keep abreast with HR industry trends and best practices
• Maintain and foster key internal and external relationships
• Lead HR process improvements and ensure employee compliance to all company policies
• Train, coach, and manage team.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree, with at least 5 year’s proven experience in the same capacity
• Preferably with experience working within a multinational Beauty/Hospitality/Retail/FMCG industry
• Demonstrated experience in implementing best practices within a growing/expanding business
• Strong knowledge of HR processes/policies and UAE local labor law
• Strong strategic mindset, highly collaborative, and can work with different levels in the business
• Arabic proficiency a huge advantage.