HR Executive Job Opening. Currently we are looking for HR Executive for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Prepare new employee files and maintain filing checklist
• Coordinate all matters of work permits, visas and cancellation with the PRO
• Initiate visa process, arrange medical insurance other documents
• Serve as a point of contact for all new employee questions
• Update and Maintain HR files & Databases
• Perform file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
• Prepare the monthly attendance report for the payroll for all entities.
• Prepare the attendance for end of service and leave settlement and coordinate with finance department.
• Prepare expense reimbursements and medical insurance claim forms.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or relevant field
• Certification / training in HR Management
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Middle East region, with at least 2 years in a supervisory level.
• Experience in delivering successful HR support
• Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
• Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
• Strong ethics and reliability
• Fluent in English.