HR Administrator Job Opening. Currently we are looking for HR Administrator for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Maintain and update employee records, as well as manage various HR documents and internal databases, such as holiday and leave for based staff.
• Providing administrative support for KSA visa processing, which includes managing KSA visit visa requests and process
• Receiving and providing employee services such as NOC\Employment letter requests.
• Provide administrative support with the on boarding, which includes Welcome emails, Iqama transfer, documentation and coordination with Dubai HR team for contracts and HR documentations.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Relevant bachelor’s degree plus up to 1 year HR support experience, preferably at a professional services firm
• Strong communication skills; fluency in English and Arabic
• Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ability to use data based systems and report running
• Strong service orientation and responsiveness to requests
• Organizational skills: ability to handle competing priorities effectively
• Resourcefulness and high attention to detail
• Ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment.