Housing Assistant Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Housing Assistant for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Maintain housing-related documentation, including standard operating procedures and inventory lists
• Purchase and arrange necessary items for new employees arriving to the University housing
• Check and update First Aid kits stock, AEDs, first aid certifications and associated information for distribution in the community
• Review and maintain housing storage items both within GU-Q building and in leased accommodation
• Perform quarterly checks of the available stock of items related to the emergency preparedness.
Qualifications and requirements :
• High School Diploma or Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5+ years of experience in business management or business-related activities dealing with customer service, preferably within housing or facilities management area
• Exceptional attention to detail and strong customer service skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Good understanding of soft services within a Facilities Management
• Previously demonstrated multi-tasking ability in a results-oriented environment
• Ability to work with Microsoft Office, Helpdesk systems and other computer-related software
• Prior experience with a 5-star facility a strong asset.