Front Office Manager Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Front Office Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Involvement in budget preparations and responsible for profit & loss.
• Prepare the annual budget and manning guide and manage the Front Office Department within budgetary guidelines.
• Control the duty roster for sub departments guaranteeing quality as well as considering the highest personnel cost efficiency.
• Conduct interviews with future employees.
• Identify training needs, develop and manage performance.
• Approve training plan of all Front Office sub-departments and follow-up to ensure compliance and efficiency of training activities.
• Carry out disciplinary actions in line with company procedures.
• Implement and evaluate procedures and policies.
• Set short term and long term measurable objectives to continually improve service levels.
• Greet VIP guests and escort them to their room. Farewell of VIP guests upon departure.
• Manager on Duty weekdays and weekends.
• Rooms Division responsibility in their absence.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Minimum of one year experience in similar role, ideally within the 5 star hospitality environment.
• English excellent oral and written skills.
• Additional language beneficial.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Financial policies and procedures are implemented.