Financial Controller Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Financial Controller for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Keeping an adequate system of accounting records for the company’s reported financial results on a monthly basis
• Accountable with statutory reporting requirements in the UAE, and the related statutory audits
• Ensure accurate cash management and risk management working closely with Treasury
• Liaise with the outsourced tax consultant for the annual tax compliance filings and tax provisions
• Appoint and administer an outsourced accounting team and tax advisors and potentially hire in-house personnel to replace the outsourced services.
• Work closely with the management team as the finance team member
• Coordinate with to ensure local policies are in alignment with both local Middle East and corporate expectations.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, or a related field
• 7+ years in a previous position at a financial institution or a financial technology company, with at least 3 years in a management position
• Comprehensive expertise of the Middle East financial environment, including accounting standards, regulations, etc.
• CA, CPA and ACCA Qualified
• Experienced in collaborating with stakeholders at all levels across technical and non-technical groups
• Skilled to lead in a growing company environment with focused and hardworking individuals
• Fluency in Arabic and English.