Financial Assistant Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Financial Assistant for our company. Location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Assist in preparation of financial statements and reports
• Assist in creating and settling budgets
• Update and maintain financial records
• Prepare spreadsheets for data entry, including budgets, accounting information, etc.
• Take direction from and report to financial manager
• Independently prioritize daily tasks and responsibilities
• Provide stellar customer service to our clients and be informed on all company policy and practices
• Attend and take notes at all financial department meetings
• Assist with audits as necessary
• Adhere to current accounting/finance laws and regulations
• Work to company standards.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field preferred
• Mathematical and accounting acuity
• Professional demeanor and excellent customer service skills
• Computer knowledge and experience using Microsoft Suite and other accounting and data input software
• Excellent communicator, both spoken and written
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Thrives working both independently
• Dependable, respectful and consistently works to uphold company ethics and standards.