Facilities Management Engineer Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Facilities Management Engineer for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Performs assignments independently with instruction as to the general results expected and with guidance from Department Manager on unusual or complex problems.
• Provides technical direction and on-the-job training to team leaders, supervisors and technicians.
• Assigns and coordinates work to team leaders, supervisors and technicians.
• Plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate program of assigned engineering work and projects.
• Running quality checks to make sure systems are working properly and safely
• Diagnosing and fixing faults
• Carrying out planned maintenance
• Ensure proper interdisciplinary coordination and effective communication on projects
• Analyze reports, maps, drawings, tests, and other data to plan and maintain installations.
• Direct and/or participate in job site visits to collect or deliver services.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Requires a broad knowledge of the application of engineering to plant and buildings operations and maintenance
• Knowledge of the UAE laws and regulations as well as global best practice
• Decisiveness and Judgment
• Innovative and Conceptual
• Numerical and Problem solving
• Communication and Influencing
• Interpersonal and Negotiation
• Planning and Organising
• Computer Proficiency
• 3 – 6 years experience in Mechanical maintenance with exposure to Facilities Management especially in the areas of Mechanical Engineering.