Estimator Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Estimator for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Understand the project/program and its requirements
• Determine key variables for cost and other estimates
• Gather first-hand information from sites, warehouses or other venues
• Conduct research to obtain data on labor costs, materials, production times etc.
• Use software for data analysis, forecasting and budgeting
• Obtain and review offers and quotes by subcontractors or vendors
• Perform risk analysis
• Create and submit estimate reports or bids to appropriate persons
• Build relationships with key vendors.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Proven experience as estimator or similar position
• Familiarity with financial and project management principles
• In depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods and estimation formulas
• Exquisite math and IT ability with an analytical mindset
• Proficient in relevant software
• Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
• Thoroughness and reliability
• Excellent organizational skills
• B.Sc/BA in engineering, construction science or relevant discipline
• Certified Professional Estimator will be an asset.