Estimator Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Estimator for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Identify labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
• Compute costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
• Resolve discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintain cost data base by entering and backing up data.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Experience in handles and fencing etc.
• Attention to detail.
• Accomodation and transportation is included.
• Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Excellent command of English language good written and verbal
• Graduate/Diploma with minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in Metal Industry.