Estimator Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Estimator for our company. Location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Coordinate and undertake the preparation of specification documents to submit to vendors for quotations of materials and equipment.
• Coordinate and review the system drawings and undertake the interpretation, to identify any difference to the Client’s requirements and raise queries against specification.
• Interpret and follow Company’s estimation processes and procedures to ensure all aspects of tenders are met including relevant discipline codes and standards.
• Evaluate subcontractors and suppliers proposal to achieve the best commercial position with minimum exposure to risk.
• Develop tender cost summaries including equipment, materials and labour calculations for final approval.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• One year experience in construction field.
• Civil Engineering Degree.
• Project management skills.
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills.