E-Commerce Manager Job Opening. Currently we are looking for E-Commerce Manager for our company. Location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Drive growth of specific product area/category
• Successfully manage a large portfolio of sellers
• Develop strategic accounts and build strong relationships and loyalty: ensure the update of sellers catalog online, promote seller s offers into marketing mediums
• Pro-actively reach out to sellers on a regular basis and respond quickly to any incoming inquiries
• Conduct deep-dive performance analysis for each seller to understand which levers need to be activated to maximize sales growth
• Develop and share strategic seller recommendations to improve the seller s product turnover
• Support the seller s to create their account
• Support the seller s to upload their products and offers on the platform
• Understand the unique needs of each seller and share personalized support.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• BA/BS degree required
• 2-5 years demonstrated track record in E-Commerce or account management or any client-facing role
• Excellent communication skills: ability to work closely with sellers and internal teams alike
• Superior analytical and Excel skills
• Strong multi-tasking abilities and get it done attitude
• Passionate for the e-business sector, previous e-commerce/marketplace experience is a plus.