Credit Manager Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Credit Manager for our company. Location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Ensure the timely credit collections of all outstanding payments
• Manage credit meetings with key stakeholders
• Monitor credit limits of all outstanding accounts
• Administer credit processes and policies for other departments in the hotel
• Work with the Finance Manager to build effective working relationships with internal and external customers
• Follow up on all overdue accounts and send to debt collectors, as required
• Manage all account queries and disputes
• Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
• Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Relevant degree, in Finance/Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
• Previous experience in a high volume credit control function within a hotel environment
• Effective negotiation skills
• Ability to communicate firmly and clearly with internal and external customers
• Previous experience in the hospitality industry
• Previous experience as a Credit Manager.