Country Controller Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Country Controller for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Ensure company assets are secure, and financial health is effectively monitored and communicated to key management.
• Support major business development initiatives, including Finance team setups or expansions.
• Coordinate and review financial closing and consolidated results in accordance with GAAP and Company policy.
• Coordinate external audits and support other relevant regulatory compliance.
• Provide financial planning, reporting and analytical support.
• Maintain strong communication and working relationship with operational leadership.
• Maintain strong control systems in line with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, company’s Accounting Policies, and leading practices.
• Monitor overall developments in business and regulatory environment.
• Continually optimize finance resources.
• Assist in company tenders and major procurement decisions as needed.
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures
• Perform other work-related tasks as needed.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor’s in Accounting or equivalent required.
• 10+ years of experience in Finance
• CPA or Equivalent
• Resourceful and Solutions Oriented
• Attention to Detail and Deadlines
• Proficient with ERP systems
• Working knowledge of standard application software.