Cost Estimator Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Cost Estimator for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Investigate keep updated market price for products
• Maintaining updated market price for key raw material.
• Keep relationship with major material suppliers.
• Improve and maintain the standardized costing factor and formula.
• Cost estimation for the individual RFQ from clients.
• Deliver the estimated cost to relevant department in the organization within given time.
• Consult with clients, vendors to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
• Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
• Identifies labour, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
• Estimate and calculate costs by analysing labour, material, and time requirements.
• Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
• Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
• Prepares special reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
• Maintains technical knowledge by reviewing technical publications.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Degree in related discipline.
• Above 3 years of relevant experience on the field of related industry.