Cost Control Engineer Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Cost Control Engineer for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Provides input and recommendations for cost engineering requirements relative to staffing and project control for the full range of cost engineering activities.
• Prepares detailed manpower work plans for cost engineering activities.
• Reviews as directed cost engineering and material control related provisions of proposals, and develops supporting data for contract negotiations.
• Prepares cost presentations and interfaces with designated management and client counterparts for specific cost engineering tasks.
• Responsible for the timely and competent performance of cost estimates.
• Establishes the conceptual scope of estimates and studies.
• Prepares and analyzes comparisons of scope, quantities and cost data between projects.
• Supervises the timely and competent performance of cost control activities.
• Supervises investigating requirements for estimating and/or cost control data for specific discipline or other specialty applications.
Qualifications and requirements :
• BS degree in Engineering, with minimum 10 years experience performing, monitoring, reviewing and presenting project cost engineering functions which include cost estimating, planning and supervising project cost engineering activities.
• Experience and demonstrated skill in supervising cost estimates, cost control, and overall project reporting activities.
• Knowledge of engineering, construction, and business management techniques customarily acquired by prolonged course of specialized instruction.
• Knowledgeable of current industry and technical development.