Contracts Specialist Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Contracts Specialist for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Liaising and communicating with the relevant departments on materials or services required to deliver the scope of work
• Implementing standardized tendering methods for project procurement; using standard templates, tools, and documents that facilitate tender preparation
• Assisting in the maintenance of accurate vendor databases, and ensuring the databases reflect the latest information on pricing, delivery time, and resources
• Managing the end-to-end RFP process: from bid scoping, bid conditioning and evaluation and shortlisting/selection to awarding.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant Engineering subject or equivalent
• At least 5 year’s experience in large scale construction projects
• Extensive knowledge of tendering and procurement processes within the construction industry, with demonstrable experience of performing procurement/contracting duties
• Experience in awarding and managing contracts, with knowledge of commercial, technical, and legal contract terms
• In-depth knowledge of procurement and contracting standards, requirements, internal controls, policies and procedures, with a strong understanding of local Qatari regulations
• Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.