Contracts Manager Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Contracts Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Manage the commercial and project contract function.
• Analyzing the basis and extent of change.
• Tracking claims and monitoring progress through the claims resolution process.
• Analyzing claims and identifying merit/validity
• Managing disputes, managing commercial interface/reporting with client and other parties.
• Analysis & valuations of work done.
• Development of compliance & payment certification protocols.
• Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Liaison with the project management team to resolve all contract issues and facilitate negotiation of client contract terms and conditions.
• Act as liaison between operations to provide Client contract management and guidance on resolution of contract issues.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited University to the approval of the Engineer
• Experience must include managing FIDIC Contracts, claims management
• at least 8 years in similar role as a Contracts Manager.
• Preferably a member of professional Contract Management association internationally accredited
• Experience must include all environmental protection aspects of the construction of similar size sewerage treatment plant projects.