Contract Specialist Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Contract Specialist for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Prepare necessary documents/reports and analysis related to contractual issues
• Interpret the terms of the contract
• Ensure work is completed in line with the conditions of the contract
• Conduct regular site visits, to follow up the project status and records
• Review contractual binding and inform the client when necessary
• Inform the necessary parties if any non-compliance of terms of contract occurs
• Review communications with the contractors/subcontractors
• Assist in drafting contract amendments
• Address any contractor claims which incur additional costs
• Take necessary action to solve disputes
• Assist the Project Manager to conclude the Contract
• Provide assistance during defect liability period.
Qualifications and requirements :
• 12-15 year’s experience in Contracts and Contracts Management
• 5+ year’s experience of FIDIC based contracts
• Experience of working on rail projects
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.