Contract Manager Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Contract Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Assure contractual arrangements meet financial targets and legal/regulatory compliance requirements. There will be an emphasis on analyzing cost and utilization data.
• Facilitate the approval process of all contract documents from pre-contract through post signature phases.
• Responsible for the accuracy of supporting documentation for contracts and completing documents accurately.
• Coordinate and communicate contractual terms to the billing department; ensure staff is informed of changes in medical policy & billing policies.
• Conduct on-going assessments of assigned networks and make recommendations for strategic initiatives, goals, and objectives.
• Develop and maintain periodic, e.g., bi-weekly, reports on the status of all contracts.
• Assure accurate data entry of contract specifications and terms into database and completeness of all contracting processes.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience with pharmacy and health system contracting
• Bachelor’s Degree of pharmacy or equivalent experience
• Strong demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the healthcare industry, legal and regulatory requirements
• Exceptional and proven provider partnership skills and interpersonal skills
• Excellent contract negotiation skills
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations to internal and external groups
• Ability to multi-task, pay close attention to detail and be flexible in a fast-paced and growing organization.