Contract Administrator Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Contract Administrator for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Maintains a legal and contractual liaison between Contractor, SAPL and Royal Commission.
• Coordinates with Senior Resident Construction Manager and Resident Construction Engineers relating to field administration of contracts.
• Prepares and negotiates cost impacts and schedule changes with Contractor for contract Change Orders / Modifications – as a member of the Construction Negotiation Team.
• Prepares contract initial and final acceptance, certificates of maintenance and coordinates contract closeout.
• Prepares and maintains records of activity and status of contracts to ensure compliance with contract terms and conditions.
• Reviews and assists in resolving and processing claims, back charges, invoices.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Contract Administrator Supervisor.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, or Law.
• Minimal 8 year’s experience in contract administration, negotiation, or legal affairs. Mideast Experience is a plus.
• Must be fluent in English and effectively communicate in both spoken and written skills regarding contract issues.
• Knowledge of computers and basic software applications: MS Office.