Chief Accountant Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Chief Accountant for our company. Location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled
• Review corporate and personal income tax returns to ensure accuracy
• Advise business owners and individuals regarding the tax code
• Oversee the processing of state and federal payroll taxes
• Maintain current and garner new client relationships
• Monitor and mentor/train junior staff, clerks, and bookkeepers
• Detect and address potential compliance issues proactively
• Maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations at all times
• Uphold the excellent reputation of our firm
• Maintain constant communication with IRS, State Agencies, and our clients
• See that tax consults and onboarding procedures are in place for new clients
• Work collaboratively with other teams to achieve shared goals.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
• Minimum 3 years experience in management
• Minimum 7 years experience as a CPA in a corporate setting
• Extensive corporate and personal tax experience
• Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases
• Expertise working with financial statements
• Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
• Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.