Budget Analyst Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Budget Analyst for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Lead the production of financial analyses and presentations for Rare’s Board of Trustees throughout the year.
• Develop regular financial reports and analysis forecasting and trending budget performance and institutional financial positioning for VP, Finance and Operations and Senior Leadership team.
• Assist the VP of Finance and Operations, Chief Operating Officer, and executive leadership team on special projects that require financial analysis.
• Ensure compliance with current budget and spending policies, and propose improved policies and systems regarding spending guidelines, cost savings, cost allocation, and annual planning.
• Develop and maintain templates and SOP s related to budget management.
• Provide training to staff on budget management processes and systems.
Qualifications and requirements :
• B.Sc/M.Sc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
• Proven work experience as a Budget Manager or Budget Analyst
• Hands-on experience with accounting software and statistical packages
• Knowledge of MS Excel
• Familiarity with forecasting methods and data analysis
• Excellent numeracy skills with an attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of accounting best practices and regulations
• Ability to explain budgeting and financial information in plain terms.