Branch Representative Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Branch Representative for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Responsible for achievement of agreed upon yearly sales target figures & performance goals / objective.
• Maintain & develop a portfolio of existing and new client account to ensure renewals and maximize profitability through daily account management
• Interact on regular basis with reporting line manager as well as underwriters on areas for improvement and implementation of action plans to drive direct sales and increase service performance level
• Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to enquiry and concerns from clients. Working to amend policies where necessary in order to meet client demands
• Collection of all premiums from client within the agreed / approved credit period.
• Develop own personal strategy for soliciting leads and implement the same in order to ensure new accounts & achieve pre assigned sales target figure.
• Contribute in enhancing company’s professional image in UAE Market.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Related B.Sc degree
• Professional experience of 6 to 9 years with relevant experience in general insurance
• Effective communication
• Excellent presentation skills.